BONUS: Put it on your blog and I'll buy you two beers at the next user group conference that you see me!
IBM Should Support IBM Connections, IBM Sametime and Lotus Notes Traveler on IBM i
Why Should these IBM Collaboration Solutions (ICS) products run on IBM i?
- IBM i on Power Systems and it's predecessors have literally hundreds of thousands of installations worldwide.
- IBM i customers want to leverage existing investments in hardware, software, personnel and training.
- Running ICS servers on other platforms complicates IBM i customer environments. Many customers have a single IBM i server running their entire business.
- Better performance - All server to server communications is via the Power Systems high speed bus.
- Better security - IBM i is impervious to viruses. Period.
- Better uptime - IBM i has a higher uptime % than any other operating system
- IBM i is IBM's most widely deployed operating system, over AIX, Power Linux and zOS.
- Fewer points of failure - One system to manage, administer, maintain, backup and recover.
- 200 IBM i customers and IBM Business Partners representing 520,000 potential licenses have already expressed interest in these products only if they were supported on IBM i
Go to this website and tell IBM that you want support for IBM Connections, IBM Sametime and Lotus Notes Traveler on IBM i.